Friday, December 6, 2019

An Article of Note


Copyright © Edward Riojas

In my avoidance of redundancy [and copyright infringement], I'm pointing your attention elsewhere for just this once. I was asked to write an article for this year's December issue of the Lutheran Witness. Because it is based on a description of one of my pieces, and because it is worth contemplating the coming of our Lord, I'm urging to hunt down a copy and give it a read.

What wasn't stated in the article is the fact that giclée prints of the piece are available for purchase. Below are sizes/prices for the prints. To order or for more information, please e-mail me at edriojasartist@gmail.com

"Adoremus"
19.5" x 30" / $150
15.5" x 24" / $110
12" x 18.6" / $80
"Adoremus" Edward Riojas. 2012. Oil on wood.
(Collection of Our Savior Lutheran Church, Grand Rapids, Mich.)

No comments:

Post a Comment